Registration and Attendance Policies
- Conference registration is separate from workshop registration.
- Workshop registration details will be announced.
- Attendance e-Certificate only: Free registration
- Attendance e-Certificate with CME: SAR 300
- Participants must abide, follow and complete, the attendance scanning timeline. Any participant who will be absent or miss any scanning schedule, or will arrive late at the venue will not be considered as an active participant and will not earn an e-certificate (either attendance or CME).
- The participants must bring their original Identification card while attending the Conference. Screenshots or electronic images of said Identification cards are not permissible. Inability to provide proper identification may result to not being allowed attendance to the conference.
- Access to conference functions without a conference badge will be denied. Participants without an official conference badge will be asked to show proof of registration.
- Participants are solely responsible for their http://events.ksau-hs.edu.saaccounts and all details they provide in the system. The organizing department (DPE- SCD) is not liable for the errors or inaccuracy of spellings, titles, SCFHS professional numbers, etc. and any other situations that would result to non-issuance of e-certificates (either attendance or CME).
- Payment is non-refundable and will not be accepted unless the participant has created an online account and has registered.
- Onsite registration will be available on the first day of the event only for limited seats; however, receipt of all privileges cannot be guaranteed.
- The venue dates and timeline of the event can be subjected to changes by the Organizer whenever deemed necessary.
- All registrants subjected to slot availability will be registered on a first come, first serve concept.
- Please visit the event website and check for the complete set of policies and procedures.
- Participant should register and complete personal information in their account profile at http://events.ksau-hs.edu.saand select the conference accordingly.
- Payment will be accepted only if participant has completed the online registration.
- All conference registration fees are non-refundable and registration cannot be cancelled.
- Conference registration is personal and non-transferable to other participants.
- Only individual payment will be accepted. Group payments are not allowed.
- Registration payments made will be issued an official receipt.
- The registration fees are payable in SARin advance basis (Pre-registration Payment):
- Via PTC Registration Office, DPE:
- To visit the cashier office in PTC registration office at DPE building during the pre-registration period – prior to the event and pay the registration fee in cash.
- Onsite Registration paymentwill be available during the whole duration of the said event.
- Registration payment, whether onsite or pre-registered should be on cash basis and will be accepted only until the last day of the registration. Any payment made thereafter will be considered null and void and is non-refundable.
- CME hours’ accreditation will only be valid if the participant has a verified registration payment (Official Receipt issued by KSAU-HS) AND completed the attendance record.
Security & General Rules & Declaration:
By accepting the general terms and conditions, the participant declares that he/she agrees on our rules. The participant acknowledges that she / he has no right to lodge damage claims against the organizers. With her / his registration, the participant accepts this provision. All participants are expected to abide by the following policies and regulations and we reserve the right to take the following measures:
- Issued conference badges should be worn visibly at all times.
- No ID, No Entry as participants must wear the Conference Badge before entering the convention center.
- Participants must be prepared to verify their identity upon the request of organizers.
- Use of Cameras and Audio/Video Recording is prohibited
- Should a participant decide to leave the venue before the conference ends, participant must surrender their conference badge.
- Participants should not leave their valuables unattended. The management will not be liable for loss of personal belongings.
- Snacks and lunch meals will be served for paid participants at the Mezzanine area.
- There are formal meals included in the registration fee. Group registration is not available.
- Lunch tickets cannot be provided after closing the registration as the lunch tickets are included in the registration fees.
- Mobile phones should be switched to silent mode at all times during sessions.
- The venue is a smoke-free area. (non-smoking)
- For assistance on your health problems, please proceed to registration desk.
- Go Green: The Organizers applies Go Green policy hence, no printed material will be distributed.
- Representatives shall normally be at least 18 years of age. Younger representatives will not be allowed due to safety and security matters. We cannot provide on-site childcare services; hence, children cannot participate in our activities, even if accompanied by an adult attendee.
- The DPE- SCD has the right to amend the policies whenever deemed necessary.